, ,

Vanilla Sugar Scrub

7:45 AM

Vanilla Sugar Scrub
Not too long ago, my daughter returned home from a friend's house with some type of sugar scrub. It smelled wonderful and worked great. My daughter kept asking me to get the recipe and in my own laziness I didn't. Not to long after that, I happened upon THIS scrub recipe over at No. 2 Pencil

It contains three ingredients that I have on hand.

* coconut oil
* sugar (I used brown)
* vanilla extract


Since the recipe is not mine, I'll let you head over to No. 2 Pencil for the recipe. Maybe soon...we will need to have our skin soft for the nice weather. I'm sure it's coming...right?

Quick update:  Thank you so much for all of the kind comments, well wishes and prayers. This week has been challenging and a blessing, all at once. I was not able to respond to each comment, but please know that I treasured every one! You are all awesome!


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This looks wonderful, and I think my granddaughter would like to do a project like this. A gram and granddaughter project for her Mom for Mother's Day. Thank you. I did see your post and got busy sorry the other day and forgot to post. I do wish you the best in your endeavors and trials of life. Always enjoy your photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! Yes, I think it would be a great girls project! Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that sounds so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite guilty pleasures, but the one I buy is sooooo expensive.
    Definitely off to check this out.
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scrub looks yummy, and interesting to try. I've never used one. Sending prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things! Bless you!

      Delete
  5. On the list to try out thanks so much for visiting love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only will it be great for your skin, but it sounds yummy to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee! I didn't think of that!

      Delete

I really appreciate that you took the time to stop by my humble blog. Thank you for your comments and have a wonderful day.

Google+ Badge

About Me

My Photo

Hello, I am wife and mother living in York, PA. Photography is a wonderful creative outlet. I love photographing people and nature the most, but you will find a little of everything in my blog. Thanks for stopping by.