1) Color! The pink blossoms are out! Goodness, it seems like they pop up so fast! My daughter came along with me and got some of her own shots.
2) Getting some great GF/CF recipes now! I am finding that making whole foods is not as hard as I thought it would be.
I'll be sharing some recipes soon! I dove in and made a new site for recipes and health. Feel free to check it out. It is at a very baby stage! REAL WHOLESOME. Thanks!
3) We so enjoyed Lauren's birthday party with friends. I laughed until my stomach hurt and I think I split a vein in my head.
4) I am getting better at drawing blood and putting iv's in. Fun huh? I really enjoy helping and encouraging people who are going through the same fight as I am. I find that they are constantly in my thoughts...and sometimes my prayers too.
5) The garden is finally tilled. It has been so wet and rainy here I didn't think we would ever get there!
Hello Texture Friends! I have an unexpected day home from work as my daughter is sick. I saw the lovely daffodils and ran over to get a shot (in my neighbor's yard!) I processed in Lightroom and used KK Daisy texture, which seems to work on daffodils just great! Have a great Tuesday and a wonderful week.
Sharing at: Texture Tuesday